Sunday, March 13, 2011

Count Down to Chaos!!!

Quick question does anyone one read the Beautiful Creatures series?  Well I do and there pretty amazing!!! I love the Caster Chronicles.  The first two books Beautiful Creatures and Beatuiful Darkness are amazing, they are by  Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl and follow the love story of Ethan Wate and Lena Duchannes.  These books are romantic and full of action and have eveyrthing a good story should have.  The characters are amazing and original and I do suggest the books to everyone.  The third book titled Beautiful Chaos is set for release on October 18 2011, and a movie for the first book which was optioned by Waren Brothers is in the works with the script is already written.  I'm really exicited for the book and I've already started to count down the days!!
   Here is a link to the offical book site http://beautifulcreaturesthebook.com/
I will be updating this site with movie info for Beautiful Creatures as well so keep an eye open (:

No comments:

Post a Comment